What to expect on arrivalApril 11th, 2021
We can’t wait to welcome you back, but in order to keep everyone safe there are some rules and guidelines we kindly ask you to follow.
Covid safety and rules to abide by
- On arrival please wait to be seated.
- Everyone over the age of 16 is required, by law, to register their details upon arrival via the NHS Covid-19 app. Please download this app before your visit. There will be QR codes available to scan with the app. If you are unable to do this, a member of staff will take your details manually which will be kept for at least 21 days.
- Please wear a face mask unless seated at your table.
- Please respect social distancing, remain at your allocated table and refrain from visiting or mixing with other tables.
- Full table service will be given and payment can be made at your table.
- When visiting the toilet facilities and moving around between tables, please wear a face covering.
- Please use hand sanitiser and catch sneezes and coughs in a tissue.
- Unfortunately if the weather turns bad we cannot offer you shelter inside the restaurant so please come prepared for the British weather if dining outside.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.