Lifting of restrictionsJuly 15th, 2021
Restrictions in England have been lifted and we are gradually relaxing restrictions within our restaurant and bar.
- It is now your choice whether to wear a face covering along with our staff but we ask that you are respectful of each other’s personal space.
- A full table service will continue, including taking payment at your table.
- You can drink in the bar if you have a seat or bar stool. This allows us to manage space and keep walkways free.
- Our hand sanitising stations will remain and we encourage you to use them regularly.
- Reservations for up to 10 people can be made online. For larger bookings and private dining please contact us directly.
- IF YOU FEEL UNWELL OR HAVE COVID SYMPTOMS, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION AND STAY AT HOME.
We are extremely grateful to everyone who has supported us and hope that you will continue to do so whilst respecting our rules, and each other, as we gradually move through this final stage of the pandemic together.