Lifting of restrictionsJuly 15th, 2021
Restrictions in England have been lifted (19th July 2021), however we feel it is our responsibility to keep both our team and customers safe until everyone has had the opportunity to be vaccinated against Covid-19. Therefore we are continuing with the following safety measures:
- Our front of house team will continue to wear face masks and we request that customers do the same when entering the restaurant and moving around.
- A full table service will continue, including taking payment at your table.
- There will be no drinking or standing at the bar and we request that you do not join other tables. This allows us to manage space and keep walkways free.
- Our hand sanitising stations will remain and we encourage you to use them regularly.
- For now we are keeping our current table spacing, reservations for up to 6 people can be made online and for larger bookings please contact us directly (maximum of 8 downstairs).
- You are still able to check in using the NHS app if you wish, however this is no longer a legal requirement.
- IF YOU FEEL UNWELL OR HAVE COVID SYMPTOMS, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION AND STAY AT HOME.
We are extremely grateful to everyone who has supported us and hope that you will continue to do so whilst respecting our rules, and each other, as we gradually move through this final stage together.